Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hi

Yo wassup anyway this is my blog for nm2208. I gotta admit I was rather apprehensive towards this module cause of the workload especially since it's design-heavy, something I have literally no prior experience in. Also, I hate attending lectures since they are mostly boring, but this module forces us to have "88 PERCENT" attendance or else we are screwed. I am more of the skip-all-lectures-and-study-textbook-at-the-end kind of student, so yeah I felt rather cheated that I had to constantly apply myself for this module throughout the semester. Pfft, non-examinable module therefore very attractive? I am chagrined.

I thought this blog thing was intidmidating at first but after going through the first assignment Me Myself and I, things do seem to be looking up.

Anyway I just created this blog since it's due tomorrow. I welcome anyone who wants to give comments on my work. I shall be posting up pictures of the first assignment soon.

Peace.

No comments: