Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Done, and thank you all

Okay I just finished up my portfolio. Well that's that , gonna be handing it in tomorrow. Thank you all for bothering to read this blog.

I gotta say I had a lot of fun in this module, seriously. I mentioned in my first post that I was the lazy kind who skips all lectures then mugs like hell with the textbook at the end of the semester. All feelings of anxiety and confusion were dismissed right after the first assignment. Sure times were challenging and work waas hectic, but it was all worth it. This is a module where anyone can express themselves, something I think is an awesome break from reading stupid coursepacks and lame ass textbooks.

Again, thank you all for reading. I will post again after the exams, that is, if I get a good grade. If I don't, then all you guys suck.

Peace.

No comments: