Sunday, March 9, 2008

Always rushing

I'll just like to point out that I think it's rather unfair that the lecture is on every friday and that my tutorial is on monday. As such, those with monday tutorial slots have to rush like hell over the weekend for every assignment.

Yeah yeah ya thinking "Oh who ask you take monday class/take this module in the first place", but screw you.

Final Thoughts:
It is indeed pressuring for the weekend, but it does lift the burden over the week. Still, we do have less time to work on our assignments. I guess this works for me somewhat since I am a bloody slacker who actually believes in doing last minute work. Why? If you do work last minute, the less prone you are to changing things, which may potentially screw things up.

1 comment:

micky said...

haha you know what, i NEVER do my assignments on time... i go to tutorial and view everybody's work then i go home to do :P